Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Long Overdue


When I started this I meant to post at least 2-3 times a week, but I guess I've been a little distracted lately.  We recently purchased this:

Sole F80

In a pitiful last minute push to get some of last summer's clothes to fit more comfortably before my trip to California, it seems I have neglected to blog.  So far I've been running 5 out of 7 days every week, which is good for me. We'll see if I can maintain it.

Though I must admit I'd been dying to post updated photos of the house which at the time was not nearly clean enough to be photo worthy. This weekend I was finally able to knock out some cleaning, and here are a few of the current progress of our family room:


I am still looking for a few more pieces of art and I'm not satisfied with the state of the accessories, so should someone stumble upon this I would love some feedback or suggestions.


Please forgive the feet on the brown chair, we have plans to swap these out for something in a darker wood. It may be a while though.  The side table is meant for the guest room but until I find something for the family room it must stay.


The wires drive me crazy, but I've overloaded the husband on projects lately so for now they stay.  Any lamp suggestions however would be greatly appreicated, this thing is hideous but functional.

4 comments:

  1. I love your family room and kitchen. Actually I love your whole house!!! Great color choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls, I'm so excited to have comments! And kind ones :) Couldn't have done it with out all of you at Decor Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SOOO want a subway sign now too! And I've never even stepped foot on a subway. =]

    Love this space of yours!

    ReplyDelete