Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My First or Second Addiction

I can't say for sure if my sweet tooth beats out my design obsession for my number one addiction, but if you'd ask my husband he'd probably say it does. I'm only getting this second post in because he's late getting home from work. They poor boy gets so jealous of my computer and all the time it sucks away from me. But if you look at these photos you'll see why:



How could you not love this sofa from Elle Decor. (I have a thing for blue if you haven't noticed.)



And what about this mirror which I'm in love with. And those letters too! (Southern Living)



I wish I had the guts to paint my chairs like this! (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Love that sofa! I'm usually such a scaredy cat when it comes to patterns, but that's lovely!

    ReplyDelete