Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's people like these...

Who are the reason I cannot finish a room in my house. Every time I get a design in my head or a room started I see one of their amazing rooms and completely want to change my direction. The latest stunner is Suzie's master bedroom. If you haven't seen it check it out on Decorpad. Here's a peak at a few of my favorites:



Suzie's Master




Joi's Master




Freckles Chic's Master

Aren't they all amazing?! It's incredible they aren't all professional designers.

2 comments:

  1. Why hello there, secretscali (& decorpad buddy)!!!! Thanks so much for the shout out!

    Watch your step because I'm still drooling over your chic living room. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks so much! ITA! Your living space is fantastic and I am drooling over your subway sign!

    ReplyDelete